Selling your home is one of the biggest decisions (and undertakings) you go through as an owner.
In order to keep positive equity, deciding WHEN to sell is just as important as how much you decide to list your property at.
Seeing data and trends make a huge difference so you are informed to capitalize at the right time.
Here are the most important stats for FEBRUARY that you should know if you've been thinking of putting your home on the market
|Avg Days on Market||118|
|Median Sales Price||$465,000|
|# of Homes For Sale||429|
|# of Homes Sold||56|
|Avg List Price to Sale Price %||98%|
Activity in Fountain Hills
A 431-acre Adero Canyon project for 118 single-family homes and up to 343 dwelling units overall.
Overall, the project will include:
- 118 larger single-family homes
- 61 smaller single-family homes
- 44 townhouses or attached single-family homes
- 120 condominium/hotel units.
What makes Adero Canyon special?
- Panoramic mountain and city light views
- Gated new home neighborhood in Fountain Hills
- 3,200 up to 4,600 square foot, single level, and two-story homes
- Minimum 15,000 square foot home sites
- Gated access to trail heads
The Parker and Sullivan model homes are now open!
CLICK HERE to view home designs and pricing.
CLICK HERE to view an interactive site map showing all available home sites.